Wednesday 26 June 2013

Iam a god --Kanye west

The Latest album by kanye west titled "yeezus" has brought a lot of controversy to the christian community, especially the track titled "I Am a God" (kanye west ft God), he thinks he featured God on the track,like God was another artist that he could just get to rhyme a few lines or verse.
The track ended with the verse "I just talked to Jesus he said, 'What up, Yeezus?'I said "S*** I'm chilling trying to stack these millions',I know he's the most high, but I am a close high."
So the question remains, Is kanye west using the term "God" to refer to himself as being on top of the main stream rap game or as him being a Deity?
Looking into his background, kanye comes from a christian home, but he said "I believe in God, but I don't buy into any particular, specific religion. So maybe I'm nondenominational or whatever. I don't know what the
definition of it is. I just believe in God. I would never say that it's in Jesus' hands."
Christian Rappers like bizzle, da truth and lecrae need to respond to this track and set kanye right,

No comments:

Post a Comment