Wednesday 28 August 2013

Governor of Osun State,gives s chorlarship to 15-year-old Arik air stowaway kid.

Governor of Osun State, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, has volunteered to sponsor 15-year-old stowaway teenager, Daniel Oikhena, who hid in the tyre compartment of Arik Air flight from Benin to Lagos.

The Governor volunteered to sponsor Daniel's education up to university level and help him realise his dream of travelling by air legitimately.

The boy's mother Mrs oikhena had earlier dismissed insinuations the boy could have fled Benin because she wasmaltreating him.
"I did not maltreat him. I don't joke with my children's welfare. He does not have friends; he hardly leaves home. I don't know why he was going to Lagos," she said.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment